Friday, September 5, 2008

Casey's portraits :) :) :)

I finally got these in the mail!!!...













































I am so thankful i get to stay home with my baby!.. Especially since he grows so fast! It's like i put him to sleep at night, and 9- 10 hours later when he wakes up he's already different! I'm like who are you!!!??.... He learns and discovers something new everyday!.. I get such bad anxiety when i even think about leaving him. I've been away from him a total of maybe 2 hours since he was born... I know he would be/is fine if and when i were to leave him with a family member (i left him for twenty mins the other night with my mom so Landis and I could take a motorcycle ride and he didn't even realize i was gone)... Its just me--- I'm a protective mommy bear. We have a NO CRYING policy at our house.. I know some people think im crazy.. But atleast for the first 6 months i want to do this--- They say if you are there for your baby everytime they squawk the first 6 months they learn to trust you and they tend to be happier babies the rest of thier baby lives... anyway... I love Landis and I love Casey---

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You do need to have a break though...i'll babysitt and make sure he doesnt cry!

wOrKy GuRl said...

i think i agree with Heidi :) these pictures are ADORABLE!! he is so dang cute. before you had him and we were talking about what he would look like and you said you hope you have a cute baby and i told you that you would, i didn't imagine he would be THAT cute! he is gonna be such a heart breaker!