Thursday, July 3, 2008

-Baby bear-

My little bear is 4 weeks old today!

I love this picture Landis took of him this evening while we were shopping at Kohls... I still can't fit in to any pre pregnancy clothes.. its really depressing..

He's yawning-- i like to call this his baby dinosaur!


Anyway, Tuesday was a milestone for Casey.. he started lifting his head for the first time and that same night he started following me with his eyes! he's getting so big too.. he's actually just starting to fit into his newborn clothes.. Exciting!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Stacey he is just precious! Give the pre-pregnancy stuff some time. I have to remind myself that us c-section girls get to deal with "swelling" afterwards, just like with plastic surgery. It can take a while for the swelling to go down... but hey we get to pick our babies birthdays from here on out!