So the days are flying by! I cannot believe I am going to have a baby.. On Monday we recieved a coupon in the mail for 10% off the rest of our baby registry items at Babies R Us .. So we decided to go get the rest of the things we needed.. (talk about last minute.) We got a pack n play thingy... dual use! so while he's real small he can sleep next to our bed... and once he gets bigger he will have place i can put him where he can't escape :).. We also got a baby bathtub and a jogging stroller that hopefully will guilt me into walking Tyson and the baby on a regular basis..
Yoda has been very strange this week it really makes me wonder if the baby will be coming sooner then later. You know how they say dogs can predict things.. Usually he could care less what im doing and he does his own thing, but this week he wont leave my side.. Very strange...

1 comment:
It sounds like Yoda did know! I posted the pic you sent on my blog! I don't even know his name yet!!
Post a Comment